quarta-feira, outubro 15

All is about Social Media....and Games

And that´s why I always find a lot of Maps or Landscapes about web 2.0 or social media tools, none (until now) included Games on their graphics... and that´s why I made this post. Frédéric CAVAZZA is someone that I found somewhere in a blog that mentioned him and when I saw his Landscape I sent him an email asking a better quality picture... and...Voilà

What´s the difference between this Landscape and others? MMO!..yes....finally someone is understanding that Games (MMO, 1st Action, Strategy, et all) are a new kind of media...it´s not about fashion...it´s about...to be where your target is....where your target plays and where your target is spending their spare time.

Thanks Fred for the pics and to reply me

out!.

Nenhum comentário: